(MOM AND DOM TIME) At times we live parallel. For no reason other than distance and you're growing up. We used to set time aside when you were little, once a week and this is what we called it. I'd like to go back to the tradition.
Saturday, 13 October 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The reply (I finally got one)
OK, so this is baby-bears reply below (please read the previous post) so you will better understand the response from my man-child: Mama,...
-
Friendzone :What’s the deal then – what does this “ friend-zone “ really mean? Do you like ‘ have to hold their hands ‘ when they s...
-
OK, so this is baby-bears reply below (please read the previous post) so you will better understand the response from my man-child: Mama,...
-
I watch you (now a young man) and.. I just… you know… want to say that at the moment, you are very worthy of the skin you walk ...
No comments:
Post a Comment